VinaCapital Liquidity Bond Fund (VLBF)
VLBF is an open-ended bond fund professionally managed by VinaCapital with a focus on principal preservation. VLBF mainly invests in short-term fixed income securities and money market instruments to generate very stable returns while maintaining daily liquidity. VLBF is considered a low-risk fund, suitable for investors who are looking for a safe, short and medium term investment with a higher return than short-term bank deposit rates.
Why should you invest in VLBF?
- Principal preservation with daily liquid.
- Expected return is higher than average interest rate of 3-month savings account although investors can redeem daily.
- Superior to short-term savings accounts because investors will enjoy expected return of up to 4.4% per year while being able to withdraw money at any time.
- No subscription and redemption fees.
- No minimum investment required.
- MiO website and mobile app help you manage your portfolio anywhere, anytime.
|Fund structure||Open-ended fund domiciled in Vietnam and regulated by SSC|
|Inception date||07 September 2021 (License No. 36/GCN-UBCK issued by SSC)|
|Minimum investment amount||Not applicable|
|Trading frequency||Daily, from Monday to Friday|
|Management fee||0.9% / year|
|Redemption fee (based on holding period of the fund units)||0.0%|
|Custodian bank, supervisory bank and fund administrator||Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)|
|Transfer agency||Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD)|
|NAV/Unit as of
|The Highest NAV/Unit
|The Lowsest NAV/Unit
|1-year return (%)||3-year
|giy-phep-thanh-lp-qu-vlbf-cbtt-20210908||September 07, 2021|
|2.3-bn-cao-bch-tom-tt-vlbf-final-ssc-approved-scan-cbtt-20210614||June 14, 2021|
|2.1-iu-l-vlbf-final-ssc-approved-scan-cbtt-20210614||June 14, 2021|
|vlbf-licence-20210608-full||June 10, 2021|
|vlbf-licence-20210608||June 09, 2021|